You can see a sample implementation of the interpreter design pattern.it’s possible smilliar to each other definitions for interpreter in internet literature.
- interpreter pattern is a design pattern that specifies how to evaluate sentences in a language
- Given a language, define a representation for its grammar along with an interpreter that uses the representation to interpret sentences in the language.
- Map a domain to a language, the language to a grammar, and the grammar to a hierarchical object-oriented design
Sample scenarios for this pattern
- read barcode
- roman numbers converting numbers – (X == 10)
- Total ASCII values of the characters – (A == 65)
- reading result operations with mathematical and logical operators (10*5-3==47)
- analysis of the encrypted text
Now let’s take a look our sample codes and diagram
example of use:
see you blog post
also get clone using VisualStudio 2012 with git source control in the bitbucket repository.You can see repository address and git address in the below
Git : https://firstname.lastname@example.org/yemrekeskin/interpreter.designpattern.git to get clone repository